Saturday, December 8, 2007

December Goals

I make goals for my main account, CagedBirdSings, and I thought that I should also make something for this account.

It helps keep me motivated and setting goals give me something to try and achieve.

So!

I come home from Ireland December 16th. This means I can create more things and continue to get my name on the listings and front page again.

GOALS:

Hearts - I'd like to get 50 more hearts by the end of the month. Which will be hard seeing as I have 50 hearts now and have been open for quite a few months.

Sales - I'd love to get 7 sales. Bringing my total to 15. :). I have 6 items in my store right now so I'd basically need to clear my store :). +1 hehe.

Inventory - I'd like to double my inventory at LEAST. 6 more items by the end of the month.

Thats all folks! Hopefully I go through with it :)

No comments: