Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Big.. THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!
I wanted to post this out of my utter thrill that so many people on Etsy and community were willing to donate so much to my project. The picture above does no justice I just wanted to give a big thumbs up and a smile.

The Stats:
  • Scarves: 27
  • Hats: 2
  • Neckwarmers: 1
Oh I'm so happy!!! 30 total things! :D. I shall be giving everything out tomorrow the 14th. I'll be taking additional photos of the people in their new items. BigBlueEyes gave me an awesome idea about how to present them (the cute packaged looking scarves with the white ribbon :) ) So thats how I'll be giving them out! :) Thank you so much Etsy community! You've really made this a reality.

Note: total is without the scarves I've been making for the charity! wow! :)

Here are some fun photos I took so that you can see just how much I received and the colors and types everyone sent :).





THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!

:)

5 comments:

beornica said...

I didn't get my things to you in time!!! I have 5 scarves here waiting for you. Likely when you get back in January there will be quite a few more - (I had a lot of old yarn)
Let us know when the next deadline is, okay? I feel so bad I didn't get these to you BEFORE the onset of the cold weather, but to be quite honest, I've been finishing another one off this week and wanted to send them together. ::sigh::
Sorry! But I will send them in January.

Erin M. said...

its totally not a problem!! I really wanted scarves to come while I was gone :) just to give me some "inventory" to give out for when I get back :). so its totally 100% okay! :D thanks again for still wanting to donate! don't feel bad! I'll take them whenever! :)

Barbra said...

How cool/kind/wonderful you are for doing this. Can scarves or hats still be mailed to you in CO while you're away?

Erin M. said...

yes they can barb! I'll be doing this again when I return.

beornica said...

Enjoy Ireland!!!! :D ::envy::